As i said the other day im noting all the films i watch this year, i'm curious as to how many i watch. I watched some pretty good films this month, i very much needed an escape from my work at the end of the night, and a film is definitely my preferred way of winding down.... I recommend most, but my favourites were:
- The Untouchables - I loved this film, the story was really lovely, and honest
- The Heat - Hilarious, but subtle, not in your face humour
- The Departed - My first watch and all i can say is wow!
- You're Next - Clever, i can see why it's compared to scream, pretty jumpy to
- In the name of the father - Brilliant! It made me so mad
The not so great
- Scary movie 5 - It really did just bore me, it wasn't funny
- Fire with fire - Not so much the films fault, but Bruce Willis... he was so bad in this film!